Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC 1.1.8 - Release Candidate

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:41:30 +0200, Ulrich Eckhardt <uli.e@gmx.de> wrote:

>the hopefully last beta Version of WHFC 1.1.8 is available
>on http://www.uli-eckhardt.de/whfc/beta

It seems there's still a problem with the log not showing "succesfully sent"
for a sent job. I remember this was a problem in 1.1.3 and was solved in
1.1.4. I tried to download old beta > 1.1.4 from your site to see which
breaks this but they are not available anymore.

Also, would it be possible to show the date in the log window using current
locale? Now I see month/day/year (ie: US locale).

Thanks!

--
giulioo@pobox.com