[hylafax-users] Sending to Fax pools from HylaFAX

Hi all,
	I have installed HylaFAX on my RH9 box w/3 modems and all is running
well with the exception of one thing.

We regularly fax to companies that have a 'Fax pool' (more than one fax
machine on the same number). HylaFAX 'learns' the properties of the fax
machine at the other end (stored in /info dir)and will use known properties
to send subsequent faxes to that number - But what if the fax machines in
that pool are different makes/models??? This means that, for example,
HylaFAX might 'know' that the machine at the other end can accept 2D faxes
when really it can't.

This is about the only thing that I can think of that is causing issues for
us because it is flawless to numbers that only have one fax per Ph No.

I want to know if there is any way of forcing HylaFAX to not 'learn'
particular numbers and make it fully negotiate every time it sends to that
number.

Thanks in advance,
	Andrew