[hylafax-users] Reg. running multiple instances of hylafax

Hi,
I have been using hylafax sometime without any problem. I just have this one question since i am not sure if i can do it with hylafax. I have connected a RocketModem II 6 port Modem to my Red Hat 8.0 Machine on which Hylafax is installed.

My environment for hylafax is simply receiving faxes all the time, so the hylafax scheduler just monitors all the six incoming fone lines for incoming faxes. My questions are,

1. Is it possible to get multiple instances of hylafax running on the machine so that one instance monitors 3 fone lines and the other one monitors the other three fone lines.

2. If its possible, is there a limit on the number of instances of the hylafax scheduler that could be run...

Thankyou all in advance for all the help,

Susy Parker

Do you Yahoo!?