Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and postfix

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
>        fax       unix  -       n       n       -       1       pipe
>            flags= user=fax argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n ${user}
>---------
>Aug  8 11:03:53 Michele postfix/postfix-script: starting the Postfix mail
>systemAug  8 11:03:53 Michele postfix/master[2754]: fatal:
>/etc/postfix/master.cf: line 110: bad transport type: user=fax
>-----------

>I've just tried with postfix 1.1.7 and I get no errors.
>Post last lines of master.cf (not just the ones you added).

Below my master.cf (... I'm using postfix 1.1.11):
Sorry for mail layout (I must using webmail for sending mail...)

master.cf:
# ==========================================================================
# service type  private unpriv  chroot  wakeup  maxproc command + args
#               (yes)   (yes)   (yes)   (never) (50)
# ==========================================================================
smtp    inet    n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
#smtps    inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
#  -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
#submission     inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
#  -o smtpd_enforce_tls=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
#628      inet  n       -       n       -       -       qmqpd
pickup  fifo    n       -       y       60      1       pickup
cleanup unix    n       -       y       -       0       cleanup
#qmgr     fifo  n       -       n       300     1       qmgr
qmgr    fifo    n       -       y       300     1       nqmgr
#tlsmgr   fifo  -       -       n       300     1       tlsmgr
rewrite unix    -       -       y       -       -       trivial-rewrite
bounce  unix    -       -       y       -       0       bounce
defer   unix    -       -       y       -       0       bounce
flush   unix    n       -       y       1000?   0       flush
smtp    unix    -       -       y       -       -       smtp
showq   unix    n       -       y       -       -       showq
error   unix    -       -       y       -       -       error
local     unix  -       n       n       -       -       local
virtual unix    -       n       y       -       -       virtual
lmtp    unix    -       -       y       -       -       lmtp
#
# Interfaces to non-Postfix software. Be sure to examine the manual
# pages of the non-Postfix software to find out what options it wants.
# The Cyrus deliver program has changed incompatibly.

     cyrus     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=R user=cyrus argv=/cyrus/bin/deliver -e -m ${extension} ${user}
uucp      unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Fqhu user=uucp argv=uux -r -n -z -a$sender - $nexthop!rmail.postfix
($recipient)
ifmail    unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=F user=ftn argv=/usr/lib/ifmail/ifmail -r $nexthop ($recipient)
bsmtp     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Fq. user=foo argv=/usr/local/sbin/bsmtp -f $sender $nexthop $recipient

# Interfaccia per hylafax

fax      unix    -       n       n       -       1       pipe
flags=R  user=fax  argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n ${user}