[hylafax-users] email's with PDF attachments still have ftp links

Hi,

I'm using hylafax 4.1.7 and have set up
email delivery of pdf... metamail is installed.

I get the email with the pdf attached fine,
but it still has the ftp links to the tiff
and I'd like to get rid of those... the docs
actually say they shouldn't be there... and
I didn't see it in the FAQ either, so, I'm
consitently looking in the wrong place for
this or something, any pointers to how I can
modify the email that goes out would be appreciate.

Thanks
Bill