[hylafax-users] Call to voice no says "no carrier detected" and comm time 0

Hi,

Whenever my outgoing fax is picked up by a person and this person says
"hello, hello,..." then the xferfaxlog says "no carrier detected" and the
communication time is 0... This is of course wrong. When the nice lady picks
up, the bill starts ticking of course...

This is very important for us as we send faxes on behalf of customers and
invoicing is done based on the comm time. So this costs for us and no
revenue is generated...

How could we solve this?

Anticipating your brainchild,

Edison