Re: [hylafax-users] Modem Initialization Issues

Dear Lee,

     I hear what youre saying but what suddenly happened that messed everything up?? The fax server was up for > 200 days and we never experienced this problem until last week. I believe everything started when we got a message saying a modem was wedged. HELP!!!