[hylafax-users] Email-to-Faxgateway

Dear hylafax users,
1) How to setup the FAXSERVER environment.
  I have installed hylafax-4.1.6-1rh9.i386.rpm. I have Only one
modem
(ZyXEL Omni 5K modem) connected to hylafax server to the port
ttyS0 .
My hylafax server works fine.

If i want to send fax from different Linux system on the network,
need to define server with the environment variable FAXSERVER .

Once the software is setup on your machine you need to locate a
host
that has a facsimile server that you can use. The host, and
possibly
the modem on the host, should be defined in your environment in
the
FAXSERVER variable.

Please give me the clear path where i need to set the FAXSERVER
environment variable.

2) How to set up the email to fax gateway.

Thankyou,
  vrinda