Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax + notification

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:20:38 -0400, Cedric Fontaine <cfontaine@spidmail.net>
wrote:

>GO> See /var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog.
>
>Ok but here there is so many logs... Is there a way to know how errors
>are counted ?
You mean "so many lines", xferfaxlog is a single file.

>I mean all reports said "Your facsimile job was completed
>successfully" but daily reports logs 3 errors...

The report you get is produced using /usr/sbin/xferfaxstats, read it.
    if (status != "")
    senderrs[key]++;
 for (k = 0; k < nsorted; k++) {
              i = sorted[k];
              t = sendtime[i]/60; if (t == 0) t = 1;
              n = sendpages[i]; if (n == 0) n = 1;
              brate = best
              printf fmt " %6d %9s %6.1f %5d %7d %7.7s\n",
              i, sendpages[i], fmtTime(sendtime[i]),
              sendpages[i] / t, senderrs[i],
..

So look into /var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog for lines with status (15th
field) <> ""

--
giulioo@pobox.com