Re: [hylafax-users] Which modems can be used with Hylafax

Nico wrote:

>Can you suggest me a good modem I can use with Hylafax? The modem list on
>hylafax.org seems to be a bit obsolete.
>I thought about a ZyXEL U-90E. What do you think about it? Any other
>suggestion?

Virtually all modems fit the need because they don't need to be as
faster as possible to send faxes and the faster protocols are just
unused. They only have to recognize AT commands (that is the standard
for modems...) and the only problem I had recycling an old modem was to
set flow control to hardware control.

Bye

Roberto