[hylafax-users] hylafax and isdn

I am trying to install HylaFax with a Eicon Diva ISDN
2.02 P&Play PCI card on Red Hat 8.0. I have installed
the card and it appears that my kernel supports CAPI,
as the "modprobe capi" and "modprobe kernelcapi"
commands do not return errors. I also gather (from
searching the archives) that I need to install
"capi4linux" and "capi4hylafax". However, I have only
been able to find the files at www.avm.de and I am not
sure whether or not they can be used with my Eicon
Diva card. Although it would appear from the
documentation at www.capi.org that the CAPI interface
"should" be transparent, i.e. independent of the ISDN
hardware, I would wellcome comments from somebody with
more ISDN experience than myself. I might well appear
a bit paranoid, but I am afraid that subtle
manufacturers "improvements" to the interface might
cause equally subtle intermittant and difficult to
track down bugs later on. Anyway, comments are
wellcome.

Regards
Udo.