[hylafax-users] obtaining destination fax number from within document

Greetings, list.

Is there a method to extrude the fax number from within a document, and
then send the document to that fax number?

I read many of the FAQ's and doc, but I can't quite grasp how one could
automagically have HylaFax send a fax w/o user input.

It appears that a similar feat can be performed using 'SambaFax', but
our Oracle db is on an HP-UX box, and our plan is to create a Red Hat
box to run the HylaFax application.

My particular application is this: we'd like to fax purchase orders as
they are created, without creating a cover page or sending a command
line for each one, from Oracle. Ideally, the buyer would hit the 'go'
button, the output would be created with the fax number inside, and then
HylaFax would send it out.

Any ideas would be welcomed!

TIA,

-dd