[hylafax-users] problem with cypheus+firewall

hi

I'm trying to use cypheus as a windows client, the hylafax server is behind a
firewall (Linux Mandrake with shorewall ) the port 4559 is open fot tcp and
udp protocols, but I cant send faxes, cypheus alwais opens others ports and
so the firewall cuts the communication, I tracked the communication with
sniffit and I found that during the communication with port 4559 a PASV
protocol request is sent, so I suspect the connection to the data port is
alwais started by the client and stopped by the firewall, I'm guessing right
?
if not I'm configuring something the wrong way, by the way in cypheus
configuration the Use FTP Passive Mode is disabled.

thankyou for any hints

Marco
--
|Marco Manzan               Email: manzan@univ.trieste.it     |