Re: [hylafax-users] New Windows client for Hylafax - fax service provider (HylaFSP)

Even though the client may try to send a fax with high resolution and
MR data compression, if the remote system does not support those, it
will be sent with low resolution and MH data compression.  Thus, if the
Windows Fax Service sends a TIFF to hfaxd that is not *exactly* how it
must be for transmission purposes, faxq will reformat it, and possibly
could lose image quality (if the conversion goes up).

It would be better for Windows Fax Service to send a
vector-drawn-PostScript file to hfaxd so that when faxq inevitably
(re)formats it, that it will not lose any image quality.

Lee.