Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty

>> > I?ve seen the problems S.S.N wrote about before and I tried to solve
>>it
>> > the same way but it doesn?t work. I?m using whfc so I can see the
>> > faxmodem status over the client.
>> > When I try to fax to my  server the client says listen to rings from
>> > modem but the modem doesn?t recieve. permissions are right (hylafax
>>was
>> > installed using a SuSE-howto so I think I did it the right way:-))
>> > I attach my logfile. Perhaps anyone can give me a hint?
>>
>>Did you set the "RingsBeforeAnswer" in the config.[yourdevicename] file
>>to a value greater then "0"? Default value is "0" and means "send-only".
>>
>>If you already changed this, can you send a fax?
>

> Only sending notr recieveing is possible!
>

>>For further analysis please provide your config.[yourdevicename] and a
>>session trace.
>

> how do I get this session trace?
>

> I?m using a ELSA microlink 56k i with attached config

Hmm. This config has most options commented out.

Try the config i found on

http://mail.bw-networx.net/pipermail/newbie-net/2001-December/003198.html

and give it a try.

I first had a look at the elsa-site as i remember that they provided a
working hylafax-config some time ago, but i couldn't find it any more.

--
Holger