[hylafax-users] faxgetty

hi list,

I?ve seen the problems S.S.N wrote about before and I tried to solve it
the same way but it doesn?t work. I?m using whfc so I can see the
faxmodem status over the client.
When I try to fax to my  server the client says listen to rings from
modem but the modem doesn?t recieve. permissions are right (hylafax was
installed using a SuSE-howto so I think I did it the right way:-))
I attach my logfile. Perhaps anyone can give me a hint?

Thanks in advance!!

-peter

messages