[hylafax-users] notification-email with more informations

Hi,

I have enabled notification by electronic mail when the facsimile has been
delivered. (Option -D).

But I need more informations with the notification-email, like duration
(not processing-time) and
answerback of the fax.

I got the information that I need to change /notify.awk and/or notify.
I have had a look at this files, but I do not understand anything how it is
working or what a kind of programming language it is?
Also I search hylafax.org, bit there I do not find a helpful information
how I can change this files.

Can anybody help me with this problem? Where can I get more information for
the programming of notify.awk?

Regards
Christian