[hylafax-users] Reusing failed fax

Thanks to my recent unsuccesses, I have some failed fax jobs, which
include a tantalizing message that I can reuse the jobs already
queued.

How?

In searching the archives, I found this question asked several times,
but never answered.  One post was a suggestion that this feature be
added, implying it's not really there.  There doesn't seem to be
anything in the FAQ.

Since my client and server are on the same system, and since I have
admin rights, I can cheat quite a bit.  Even given that, I'm not
exacty sure what to do.  Even less obvious is how a a regular user
would do it in a real client-server environment.