Re: [hylafax-users] How do I get apache to run sendfax?

Hi all,

I don't know if this is safer, but I've done the following:

1) for my needs, I made a perl script that actually calls sendfax as
   follows:

---------------------------------
   open(SENDFAX, "|/usr/bin/sendfax -n -d 5551212" );
   print SENDFAX "This is what I want to send\n";
   close(SENDFAX);

2) the perl script has the following permissions:

   "-rwx--s--x    1 root     nobody"

   which would allow the apache process to execute the script

3) this script is called from the CGI script

I don't know with %100 certainly that this is safe though. Any ideas?
Thanks !

--Raj