Re: [hylafax-users] Mail merge on linux, non X

Using html always presents issues and the best know is
the images...html2ps can't solve the problem. A good
approach is using java in all process.
First, you must use a java html parser, java CC is a
good one.

http://www.google.pt/search?q=html+parser&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=pt-PT&meta=

Second, take the parser results and build a pdf file.
iText is a good option

http://www.lowagie.com/iText/index.html

and Third, use gnu-hylafax as your hylafax client.