Re: [hylafax-users] Different E-mail recipients on devices

--- Marcin Wasilewski
<marcinwasilewski@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Finally I've created my own cover page using TGIFG
> and make_cover
> script, but to be fully satisfied I need three more
> things:
> Maybe one of You can help me:
>
> 1. I'm using MOXA serial card --> devices are
> ttyM0--ttyM3. I'd like to
> recieve fax which was send to ttyM3 on other email
> address.
> i.e. ttyM0-ttyM2 --> faxmaster,  ttyM3 -->
> faxmaster1

Read man faxrcvd and the part that mention FaxDispatch
file.

> 2. Hylafax server is running on uucp account
> (Debian), this account has
> set LANG=pl_PL.iso8859-2. When I run "date" I can
> see that date is
> displayed correctly in Polish, but when I send fax
> to myself from
> another machine using WHFC, the date is in english.
> This same is with "subject" and "comments"....

Not using faxcover here so can't help (faxcovers are
not ecological anyway :-) ).

> 3. I modified the faxrcvd script to recieve tif in
> the attachement, now
> there is an attachement in mail, but it has only
> 78bytes...

As I explain in the email that I sent to you in
private, do you have metamail installed? Check the
script that I sent to you. If not work, you are
missing something in your installation.