[hylafax-users] Different E-mail recipients on devices

Hello,

Finally I've created my own cover page using TGIFG and make_cover
script, but to be fully satisfied I need three more things:
Maybe one of You can help me:

1. I'm using MOXA serial card --> devices are ttyM0--ttyM3. I'd like to
recieve fax which was send to ttyM3 on other email address.
i.e. ttyM0-ttyM2 --> faxmaster,  ttyM3 --> faxmaster1

2. Hylafax server is running on uucp account (Debian), this account has
set LANG=pl_PL.iso8859-2. When I run "date" I can see that date is
displayed correctly in Polish, but when I send fax to myself from
another machine using WHFC, the date is in english.
This same is with "subject" and "comments"....

3. I modified the faxrcvd script to recieve tif in the attachement, now
there is an attachement in mail, but it has only 78bytes...

Best regards
Marcin