[hylafax-users] EICON PRI

Hi guys,

OK this is kinda continuing from a previous email, I got my PRI hooked into
the ISDN 30 and im receiving faxes just fine... Waaaaayy.

Had many problems with our telco thus the delay... However im back to the
Called Party ID problem.

I have the following info from the mailing lists:

<quote>
The Eicon Diva Server line of products works wonders.  The latest
drivers (6.0?) have enhancements for faxing that specifically address
hylafax.

Now you need to tell the drivers to report both the Caller ID and Called
Party ID.  For this you need to RTFM to get the correct command.

Then go into the hylafax config, set up CIDName and CIDNumber to
correspond to the string returned for Caller ID and Called Party ID (OK,
this is somewhat of a kludge, but it works), read the documentation and
scripts for faxreceive so you can route faxes based on CIDName and
CIDNumber.
</quote>

Now I've set using the EICON config util for the reporting of 4 digit DID.
However im not sure where to go next, is this info being picked up by
faxgetty? One person suggested playing with the faxgetty source, but this
sounds as fun as sitting on a ant hill covered in Jam... Not my cup of tea
;)   as for updating the hylafax config. I can't figure out how this will
link together, as far as I can tell, you lie to hylafax and say the
CIDNumber is the called party ID, is this right...?

Also a guy in thelist talked about further messing withthe eicon driver? how
so sir

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cheers

Mat