[hylafax-users] Answering fax problem

Hello

I am setting up fax service on RH9. I managed to send fax. But when I
try to recieve a fax, the modem just doesn't pick up the phone. If I
push a pick up button on the modem or use faxanswer, the fax gets
recieved.

I use very standart configuration. RingsBeforeAnswer: 1
I even tried two different modems, one of them is used to recieve faxes
on another computer without problems (Windows there).
faxgetty is running fine. faxstatus says idle and ready.
When there is incoming call, only AA led on the modem is blinking and
nothing else happens. The logs are clean.

What could be the problem?

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org