[hylafax-users] Again faxmail (PDF) attachments: how?

I'm trying to send mail and attachments (PDF, TIFF etc.) with hylafax.
I've followed the instructions from http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-05/msg00069.html but when I add the scripts

and all the rest, from the fax disappears the sentence "DISCARDED imge/tiff GOES HERE" but the fax

contains only the header and no attachements, so I think that hylafax is able to find the right shellscript.

I've also tryed to run the script from command line and seems to create a valid ps document.

I've added logging statements to the shellscripts (ex. to image/tiff), but no log is produced.

It seems like the hyla server finds the scripts but doesn't call them.

Have I to change faxmail command line parameters??? Now I'm calling it from sendmail in this way: "faxmail -v -d -n -p 12pt $u@$h $f".

I would be thankful if anyone can help or send me some suggestions (also in a very concise way).

Regards

Mauro

PS: I'm using  HylaFAX 4.1.5 on a redhat 8.0