[hylafax-users] RE : Faxes not received properly; no error messages

Tried to exchange the modem ? If it was sudden, it has chances to be a
hardware issue...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org] De la part de Toralf Lund
Envoyé : mercredi 28 mai 2003 10:26
À : HylaFAX Mailing List
Objet : [hylafax-users] Faxes not received properly; no error messages

My hylafax installation - version 4.1.2 on SGI IRIX - has suddenly
stopped
receiving faxes properly. It will answer incoming calls as expected, and

also create the output file, but before actual data is written, the
sending fax will exit with "communication error" and hang up - or maybe
hylafax disconnects first, it's a bit hard to tell. In any case, I'm
left
with a 8-byte TIFF file and a log file that doesn't really tell me
anything; an example is attached. This appears to happen for faxes from
several different senders. The setup has been running without any major
problems since I last upgraded the software, which I did about a year
ago,
and I haven't touched the config since then (not consciously, anyway...)

Ideas, anyone?
--
- Toralf