Re: [hylafax-users] Receive Fax Via Email ftp link works ok, but the attached tiff file size is always zero

Hi Simon,
I had the same problem and after installing MIMENCODE, my problem was
solved. mimencode is part of the package "metamail" and can be found on
RPMFIND (if you want to use rpm's). Succes!!

Koos van Marion.