Re: [hylafax-users] Receive Fax Via Email ftp link works ok, but the attached tiff file size is always zero

Hi, Everyone,

Help please !!

I posted the following email 23-May-03.

I am currently running Hylafax Server 4.1.5 the latest version, I config it to send the received faxt via email to FaxMaster. It comes ok with ftp link, I can view the fax, but the tif attached file is zero. Any idea what can caused this error ?

My FaxDispatch file contains the following lines

FILETYPE=tif;
SENDTO=FaxMaster;
MIMENCODE=bin/uuencode_it;

Then, I receive some suggestion to remove the MIMENCODE line, I DID REMOVE that line, but it still not working. The tiff attached file size is still zero. Any suggestions ??

Many Thanks

Regards