Re: [hylafax-users] routing rcvd based on to #

Stuart,

See http://www.ifax.com/article/articleview/13/1/10/ for an overview
HylaFAX's most popular inbound routing methods.

You want to route by called number / DID. We generally recommend digital
(DNIS-based) routing over a fractional T1 or ISDN-PRI to our customers, but
you could also obtain a dedicated analog DID line from your telco (beware -
some telcos will not initially know what you're asking for). We use
Brooktrout or EICON digital fax boards when DNIS is available, and
Brooktrout TR114/TruFax or Multititech MultiModemDID when a dedicated analog
DID line is preferable. The choice of digital or analog depends upon
anticipated inbound volume, local telco costs, preexisting infrastructure,
and a whole host of other fun variables! ;-)

You need CVS HylaFAX to make the MultiModemDID work until 4.1.6 is released.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer