Re: [hylafax-users] Cutting of image

I have redone the tiff file with tiffinfo as follows

TIFF Directory at offset 0x8
  Subfile Type: multi-page document (2 = 0x2)
  Image Width: 1728 Image Length: 2156
  Resolution: 204, 196 pixels/inch
  Bits/Sample: 1
  Compression Scheme: CCITT Group 3
  Photometric Interpretation: min-is-white
  FillOrder: lsb-to-msb
  Date & Time: "2003:05:14 12:20:34"
  Software: "AFPL Ghostscript 8.00"
  Orientation: row 0 top, col 0 lhs
  Samples/Pixel: 1
  Rows/Strip: 2156
  Planar Configuration: single image plane
  Page Number: 0-0
  Group 3 Options: EOL padding (4 = 0x4)

And am using the following sendfax string

sendfax -n -s na-let -d 054795729 sd2.tif

Thanks for your help

Steve Tempest