[hylafax-users] lasat unique 1280mi - msn - cid

hi everyone,

i am trying to configure hylafax so that each employee has its own fax
number - if then someone sends a fax to him then he gets the fax as
email. As far as i have seen while googling this should be possible with
hylafax - the only problem which i now have is that the connected modem
(lasat unique 1280mi) does not give me the called number back (i'd like
to have a RING/CID MSN message - but i get only the RING). I've already
contacted the support hotline - but the couldn't help. So i now have two
questions:

1. Does anyone know how to configure the lasat modem so that i will get
the called number ?

2. Or can someone tell me with which modem (ISDN) this is possible ?

Hope someone can help

have a nice day

mfG
Wolfgang Pichler