[hylafax-users] External Mail Server

Title: Message
Hi All,

    We are a new install, and are running HylaFax 4.1.5, in a Red Hat 8.0 environment.  I am wondering if in any of the configuration files there is a way to tell HylaFax to use an External Mail Server such as MS Exchange on my network instead of SendMail on the Linux Server.

Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Michael J. Snetzko
IT/Systems Manager
Citrus Publishing, Inc.