[hylafax-users] NothingSetup

Hello

I’m new to Linux and HylaFAX but anyhow I managed to install RedHat 8.0 and HylaFAX and it works fine for several weeks now.

I use WHFC to send faxes from a windows client. Although I configured WHFC with my name faxes send via HylaFAX have “NothingSetup” as sender on top the page.

If anyone could tell me where to change this I’d totally happy.

Still I’m getting used to Linux, fine stuff ;-)

Greets

Andy