[hylafax-users] Corrupted text in results from LIST command

Title: Corrupted text in results from LIST command

Hello,

We have an application that sends jobs to HylaFAX and then monitors the queues for status so that our database may be updated with results of the send attempt.  Our application opens a socket to hfaxd, on port 4559, and does a LIST doneq.  We have JobFmt set to "%-10J|%-5j|%-12e|%5P|%1a|%.50s" in hfaxd.conf

Occasionally, we are getting trash back in various columns.  Has anyone else seen this?  We have reproduced by manually sending "LIST doneq" or "LIST sendq" from WS_FTP PRO on a MS Windows box.  An example is below.  HylaFAX 4.1.5, installed from binary RPM on a Red Hat 7.3 box.  Kernel 2.4.18-3

àBàB  |27581| àB àB4890| 0:1 |S|

Thanks,

Chris