[hylafax-users] Fax Image Quality...

I have been playing with Hylafax and I have a few questions regarding
image quality?

I first created a test PDF and PS text file which faxed fine and the
quality was excellent (I had Hylafax set to send 'fine' quality).

I then created a second PDF and PS file via a custom web page.  I am
creating newsletter type fax for a website I have created and the
easiest way is to do it right from the web.

The problem is that the images look horrible.  They are legible but
they all have a dithered appearance.  I have even tried increasing the
images resolution from the standard 72 dpi web resolutions.

I have yet to play around with this but do I need to adjust my web
images to a particular resolution or bit depth to optimize for the pdf
or ps to fax translation?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan