From: hylafax@millerclan.com [mailto:hylafax@millerclan.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 1:56 PM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Cc: hylafax@millerclan.com
Subject: [hylafax-users] generating and faxing html docs

I have the following problem, and am trying to find out if hylafax
(and probably some other tools) can handle it:

I have some backend code that is generating HTML e-mail messages.  These
messages contain information specific to the recipient -- their name and
other such stuff.  I then send these messages out to the recipients via
sendmail.  (No, I'm not a spammer... :-)  The problem is that I have some
users who, for reasons of their own, REALLY want to receive these as faxes
rather than e-mail.  I could -- I guess -- load these messages into a
browser and "print" them to a hylafax server, but there are too many of
them for this to be a viable option.  Is there some way I can automate
all of this?  Perhaps what I really want is a way to get a postscript
rendering of the HTML file -- once I'm into postscript, the hylafax part
should be easy, right?

Sorry for the newbie level of this question, but this is a new area for
me...
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Regards,
Jim Miller