[hylafax-users] Configuration of HYLAFAX

Hello,

I receive all days the mails of the forum of HYLAFAX and I am surprised with number of questions posed about HYLAFAX.
For the needs of the company,
I configured hylafax with 6 modems (US ROBOTICS 56 K FAX/MODEM external)
 in emission and receptions and they receive approximately 150 faxes per days.
The 65 PC of the company can emit faxes and receive the acknowledgements of delivery in their letter-boxes.
The fax server is in network with the installation and I configured postfix on the faxserver which uses
 in relay the mail server of Internet for the reception of the acknowledgements of delivery
The receptions of fax are done on a printer and I did not have any particular difficulty with configuration of faxrcvd
I use for printers LPR LPD in order to emit since the applications of the company
I intercepted in the spool certain editions I configured /etc/printcap for the definition of printer with a script Perl which intercepts the edition
for example "management of the price quotation"
these editions are with format PCL
I downloaded from Internet a driver (see http://www.visual.co.uk ) which converts TIFF G3 for hylafax and it has there no problem
Moreover the modems are connected on an old serial board standard ISA (PCCOM 8) and faxsetup recognize the modems in class 2.0
 For the sendings of fax the 65 PC I use respond.exe and define a printer (FAX)
under standard Windows HP laserJet 4/4M postscript and with samba printfax-1.5.0.pl
Here the Configuration of the fax server
                      1 PC (PENTIUM II 233 MHz)
                      256 Mb of memory
                      1 serial board 8 ways
                      1 disc 3 GB
                      6 modems ( US ROBOTICS 56 K FAX/MODEM external )
                      Linux Mandrake 9.0
Best regards

Yves