[hylafax-users] Calling the WHFC OLE automation server from PowerBuilder6.5 code

Hi,

is there anybody out there who has done the thing mentioned in the subject?

I tried to call the SendFax function, but I get an error message like this:

"Name not found calling external object function sendfax at line 41 in clicked event...."

I tried to call another function in the WHFC.OleSrv interface, and the same result.

My code looks as it follows (the clicked event of a button):

OLEObject whfc
long ll_status, job_id
int i

sle_1.Text = "c:\track\report.prn"
sle_2.Text = "4444444"

whfc = CREATE OLEObject

ll_status = whfc.ConnectToNewObject("WHFC.OleSrv")

// this writes out 0, so theoretically the ConnectToNewObject succeeded
MessageBox("","ConnectToNewObject: " + string(ll_status))

if ll_status=1 then
 MessageBox("", "1")
else
 job_id = whfc.SendFax(sle_1.Text,sle_2.Text, false)   // and here I get the error message
 MessageBox("", "job_id: "+string(job_id) )
end if

i = whfc.DisconnectObject()

I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.