Re: [hylafax-users] Using Hylafax as a Faxserver with several fax numbers for one ISDN-controller

----- Original Message -----
From: Over
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 4:02 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Using Hylafax as a Faxserver with several fax numbers for one ISDN-controller

Is it possible to realize the following scenario with HylaFax:

I have a server running Hylafax with one ISDN-controller with a fax-number of 100-90
I want to use the following fax-numbers for the users
100-90 = User A
100-91 = User B
100-92 = User C
100-93 = User D
and so on

I want to configure Hylafax to accept all the faxes for the numbers above and to send all faxes sent to 100-90 to be forwarded to the Inbox of User A,
all faxes sent to 100-91 to be forwarded to the Inbox of User B, and so on

Is this possible with Hylafax ?
yes, I did it?

What kind of isdn board u have?
It is possible on with few boards?
Eicon Diva Server for sure, probably with AVM (Fritz??)

bye
Alex