Re: [hylafax-users] Using Hylafax as a Faxserver with several faxnumbers for one ISDN-controller

> I have a server running Hylafax with one ISDN-controller with a fax-number of 100-90
> I want to use the following fax-numbers for the users
> 100-90 = User A
> 100-91 = User B
> 100-92 = User C
> 100-93 = User D
> and so on

What kind of ISDN-controller?

> I want to configure Hylafax to accept all the faxes for the numbers above and to send all faxes sent to 100-90 to be forwarded to the Inbox of User A,
> all faxes sent to 100-91 to be forwarded to the Inbox of User B, and so on
>
> Is this possible with Hylafax ?

Yes, routing based on the dialed number/MSN is possible. But there are
only some ISDN-controllers, that can be configured for HylaFAX: AFAIK
AVM and EICON boards.
Do you use your board with CAPI20 and Capi4HylaFAX??

--
Holger