Re: [hylafax-users] hyalfax newbie issues - kill time expired

dont know what log file output you are refering to, but heres what i got
from var/spool/hylafax/doneq/q5:

tts:1049829286
killtime:1049829286
retrytime:0
state:8
npages:0
totpages:0
ntries:0
ndials:0
totdials:0
maxdials:12
tottries:0
maxtries:3
pagewidth:215
resolution:98
pagelength:279
priority:127
schedpri:127
minsp:0
desiredbr:13
desiredst:0
desiredec:1
desireddf:3
desiredtl:0
useccover:1
external:9807784
number:9807784
mailaddr:mhenry@fileserver
sender:Mike Henry
jobid:5
jobtag:
pagehandling:
modem:any
receiver:
company:
location:
cover:
client:localhost
owner:mhenry
groupid:5
signalrate:
dataformat:
jobtype:facsimile
tagline:
subaddr:
passwd:
doneop:default
commid:
status:Kill time expired
notify:none
pagechop:default
chopthreshold:3
postscript:0::docq/doc5.cover
postscript:0::docq/doc6.ps.5

seems to me that the modem is just not dialing