[hylafax-users] Help finding multi-modem capable USB modems (will write HOWTO)

Hi all,
	I am attempting to setup a multi-modem machine using reasonably priced USB
modems.  I decided to do this based on advice given on this list, however I
have found that the _only_ USB modem mentioned by name in the archives (the
3COM model 5605) has been discontinued (see
http://www.usr.com/products/home/home-product.asp?sku=005605-00).

	I would appreciate any information the list could provide concerning USB
modems that are known to work in multi-modem configurations.  Assuming I
succeed in this, I will be happy to write up a USB Multi-Modem Fax Howto and
contribute it back to the community.

	Thanks for you help,
	Bill

--