[hylafax-users] [2 ModemFax] Setup 2 fax independently

Hi to everyone.

REDHAT 8.0
Kernel 2.4.19
Hylafax 4.1.5 RPM Precompiled per REDHAT 8.0
Zyxel 1496e firmware 6.22 on ttyS0
Zyxel 2864i firware 3.01 on ttyS1

I read all man pages and howto.
I'm not smart in Linux, sorry.

I desire to have the following configuration :

Zyxel 1496 on ttyS0 ALWASY SEND (the only modem to send) and NEVER RECEIVE
Zyxel 2864 on ttyS1 NEVER SEND and ALWAYS RECEIVE (the only modem to send)

I don't want 1496 receive and I don't want 2864 send.

What should I edit ?

thanks and be patient.
Nice day
Davide

----
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Conto Arancio. Zero spese, stessa banca, più interessi.
Clicca qui