Re: [hylafax-users] Broadcast faxing problems

Hi Ian,

I got the same error message since 2 days after making a test with the
option " -T 3 " for sendfax. Until now I can't send any fax out.

% *** Ian Dobson <ian@fastnet.bc.ca> wrote: ***
% Hi, we send out a fax to all of our customers once a month and this happens
% after 3 hours all the faxes fail with the following message
%
% I've played with the Killtime setting but that doesn't seem to do anything
% at all so I'm probably doing it wrong.  Please help, this is driving me up
% the wall :(
%
%
% Your facsimile job to 6045551212 could not be completed before the appointed
% deadline.
%
%     ---- Unsent job status ----
%
%    Destination: 6045551212
%          JobID: 7543
%        GroupID: 7543
%         Sender: Administrator
%       Mailaddr: faxsrvr
%         CommID: 00002816
% Submitted From: 192.168.1.151
%     Page Width: 200 (mm)
%    Page Length: 264 (mm)
%     Resolution: 98 (lpi)
%         Status: Busy signal detected
%        Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
%          Dials: 1 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
%          Calls: 1 (total phone calls placed)
%          Pages: 0 (pages transmitted)
%       TotPages: 1 (total pages to transmit)
%       Attempts: 0 (attempts to send current page)
%         Dirnum: 0 (directory of next page to send)
%
%     ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----
%
% The following documents were submitted for transmission and are
% available on the server for reuse until they are automatically
% purged when this job is removed.  Documents may also be manually
% removed using the faxrm command; consult faxrm(1) for information.
%
% Filename                 Size Type
% docq/doc33.ps          234874 PostScript
%
%
% ____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________
%   *To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail sales@hylafax.org.*
% *** END of Message From Ian Dobson ***

--
  Truong <tphuong@wol.be>