[hylafax-users] Fax Job Title

Hi,

I have a successful Hylafax system (2 Eicon ISDN boards firing faxes
excellently via the WHFC client and the FaxMerge Word Macro).

Something that the users have requested is whether we can put a title on the
fax shot which will show up in the title of the email notification.
Apparently they set three or four faxmerges going at the same time and need
to differentiate which notification applies to which faxmerge.

This systems is replacing a highly expensive Tobit Faxware system which was
nothing but trouble for the last four years.  However it could do this...

I have had a look at the sendfax options and the notify.awk script but
cannot see anywhere I can grab this from.  I could add the title to the
merge data where the Word macro picks up the faxnumber but there is no clear
conduit to get this passed onto Hylafax:

' the file is send to whfc via OLE
OLE_Return = whfc.SendFax(SpoolFile, FaxNumber, True)

Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks,
Noel Kelly
Citrus Networks