Re: [hylafax-users] Perle PCI-RAS 4; Unable to send faxes; no response to EOP repeated 3 times

Hi Kurt,

I played a lot with the parameter. First I set it up according to the
capabilities of the official document
(http://www.perle.com/support/documentation_pdfs/PCI_RAS_command_referen
ce.pdf). This one states the faxmodem only supports 1-D Modified
Huffman.

That didn't help, so I changed the parameters to the lowest possible;
didn't help either. Than I tried some more parameters, but it makes no
difference. So I think the capabilities reported by the faxmodem are
correct: (0,1),(0-5),(0-2),(0-2),0,0,0,(0-7)

If the damn card didn't work with Windows I would've already thrown it
away, but both Class 1 and 2 are working just fine in Windows so there
must be something wrong with HylaFax (or the combination of HylaFax and
the Perle card, or maybe Linux).

Martijn

http://www.hylafax.org/setup-advanced.html#Class2Liars