Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch based on dialed number

> I want to know if someone has a FaxDispatch script based on the dialed
> number? I want to implement that but I want to know if I can do that
> with an isdn line, if it is possible, which hardware you recommend?

Yes, it is possible. You need hardware, for which the manufacturer
provides CAPI20-drivers. This are only AVM and Eicon, as far as i know.

You have to choose between active and passive controllers. For basic
isdn-lines (Point-to-Multipoint connection) both are suitable, but
passive ones are much cheaper. For lines on telephone boards (very often
Point-to-Point connections) the active ones are the favorite, because
the passive controllers don't "speak" the P2P-protocol.

> If is there another option to do that comments are welcome.

Depends on the amount of numbers you need. You can use multiple modems
(PCI-modem-cards or multi-serial-interface-pci-cards with several
modems) and one number per modem to do the job.

--
Holger