Re: [hylafax-users] Getting hylafax to winpopup

Any notifications are handled by the $SPOOL/bin/notify script.

If the fax was submitted with all notification on (see man sendfax,
search for -R), then bin/notify will be run when ever job is:
	1) Complete
	2) Requeued
	3) Blocked
	4) Deleted
	5) Problems

You can hack $SPOOL/bin/notify to do anything you want.  Currently, it
uses some awk and sends an e-mail to the sender.  You could use perl to
do some accounting, check the status, and run winpopup if you want.

see man notify (8C) for a description of how it's called, and what the
parameters are.

a.

* Bryant, Phillip -AES <Phillip.Bryant@itt.com> [030313 11:25]: