[hylafax-users] WHFC double queueing jobs

Just installed HylaFax 4.1.5 on my linux (RedHat/e-smith 5.5) server with a USR
Courier v.everything external - and it works. I'm using WHFC on a Win XP box.

There is one glitch (so far). WHFC seems to double-queue jobs. For example, If
generate a 2 page fax (cover sheet and letter) in Word, print it to PDF format,
then click send fax in WHFC and point to the PDF file, TWO jobs appear in the
send queue, the first job shows the complete destination fax number (eg
15551212) and the second job shows a truncated version of the fax number (eg
1555). I've been deleting the second job from the queue immediately.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Glenn Kennedy