[hylafax-users] faxaddmodem on a macintosh G4/350

Hi there,

I managed to compile and install hylafax, but when running faxaddmodem I
already stuck at the question of the serial port my internal modem uses.

I did not find any information on that on the site or via google, nor in
the list archives. There was only information on what to change in the
config.cu.modem file once it is created, but I have not come that far.

Can anyone supply me with information on what to answer to faxaddmodem if I
want to use the internal modem of my g4/350?

Thanks in advance.

Dirk